Do you love eating dip but don't know how to cook? Do you find yourself shoving down that bag of chips during your favorite sports game and don't even realize how much you ate? Have no fear! With this quick, easy, and delicious Cashew Veggie Miso Dip, you can eat your your dip without the guilt. You even get an extra added bonus of eating veggies without even realizing it!
- 2 cups cashews
- 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast or the veggie seasoning I used (which I will post below)
- 2-3 large carrots
- 1/4 white onion
- 2-3 T. miso paste
- 2-3 cups water or veggie broth
- Salt and Pepper
- White and Black Sesame Seeds for topping (optional)
- Cucumbers or other veggies for dipping
1) Chop up your carrots and onions into small pieces. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, since you'll be putting it in the blender.
2) Combine cashews, veggies, and spices (except miso paste) into a pot.
** Note: If you don't have a high powered blender, soak and cover your cashews in water overnight with just enough water top the cashews to make them easier to blend.
3) Turn on the heat to medium and let it come to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and add your miso paste.
5) Transfer all your ingredients to the blender. Blend until everything is combined and smooth.
6) Top with sesame seeds and serve with veggies. Enjoy!